Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!



There is a story that goes along with this picture. The making of the card was quite a roller coaster ride. Here's a quick run down:

Waited an waited for a good deal.

Found out I had to wait a week instead of one-hour to get the cards.

Got an e-mail from another store having a big sale.

Got an e-mail saying that the cards were ready to pick up a few days early.

Found out that I chose the wrong store to have them shipped to.

My father-in-law picked up the cards and shipped them to me.

The "cards" weren't cards at all nor were the pictures of anybody I recognized!

Jon made lots of phone calls.

Printed the cards at my local store.

They didn't turn out!

Re-edited the cards to be New Year's cards instead of Christmas cards.

Finally picked them up and got them in the mail.


I'm pretty sure I will start a lot earlier this year and do a whole lot of double checking before I place my order!

Anyway...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2 comments:

Nana-Judy said...

How frustrating to have to go through all of that! But, you know... the final result is ...wonderful!
Blessings to you and the family!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I laughed at you! ;O)