Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It Never Fails...

It happens almost every time Jon goes out of town. Someone gets sick. When Jon told me that he was going to Montreal for work, I remember one of my first thoughts being, "Who's going to be sick this time?"
It's usually this one. And it was again. Doesn't he look terrible? My poor baby!
He tried to look happy for a minute. Poor little guy. As terrible as he looked, he sounded even worse. He had a terrible sounding cough! I took him to the doctor and found out that he had croup. Lovely!
This is the best part of having a sick little one. I LOVE all of the snuggling that we get to do!
Thankfully the doctor prescribed some medicine that seemed to work pretty quick. The cough didn't last too terribly long.
Of course as soon as Daddy got home everything was great!

No comments: