Tuesday, April 30, 2013

An Abby Date (:

Abby asked me to go on a date.  We don't do that enough, and she is the cutest girl around, so how could I say no?  I couldn't!


We had already eaten dinner at home, so we headed to Cherry Berry for dessert.  YUM!

What does every girl want to do when she has her mom to herself?  Head to the mall, of course!  It doesn't happen very often that we have time to ourselves at the mall, so we really enjoyed going into whatever stores we wanted and spending time trying on clothes.  That girl looks cute in everything!

The mall closed and we weren't ready to go home so we headed to Walmart.  I hate that all dates end up at Walmart, but where do you go when everything closes at 9pm?  Walmart it is!  Abby and I had seen some really cute athletic shorts, so again, we took advantage of not having any boys with us and she tried on lots of clothes.  She was a happy girl!

I love every minute of hanging out with my baby girl!  I love that she asked me to go out on a date!  I LOVE that she wants to hang out with me!  I have to take advantage of it while I can!  I love that girl!  We had so much fun together!

No comments: