Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve

We had a pretty uneventful Christmas Eve. My mom, sister, Rebecca, my brother in law, Neil and my nephew, Nolan were here. Due to the snow and ice we pretty much just hung out in front of the warm, cozy fire most of the day.

Grammy and the boys.

Grammy and the boys plus Abby.

Giddy-up Abby!

It has been a tradition for the kids to open one present on Christmas Eve. The funny thing is that they don't realize it is a tradition. Every year they beg and beg all day long to open just one present. At the end of the day we "cave" and let them open one. It strikes me as funny that they don't remember that we did the same thing the year before. Or that they always get the same thing! Christmas jammies. Ben finally picked up on it this year. So sad! That doesn't mean that the tradition has to end, does it?

All ready for bed in their Christmas jammies. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grammy looks wonderful! :O) I really like the Christmas jammies. I'm going to start sending you $$ so you can make me some too! I LOVE jammie pants!!