Monday, July 8, 2013

Kiddie Park Fun

Kiddie Park is one of the gems in Bartlesville.  Luke loves it.  I love it.  Our pocketbook loves it.

Since Jon was off work for the week and the weather was amazing, we thought we would take advantage of being able to go to Kiddie Park in the middle of the week.

I was surprised, when we got there, to see how many people were there in the middle of the week.  Thankfully it wasn't as bad as it looked.  Luke never really had to wait in line for any of the rides.



Abby brought Anna along.  This is what happens when I ask to take a picture of these girls.  Lovely!  (Yes, there are a few rides they can still ride.)


Ben wasn't thrilled to spend his evening at Kiddie Park, but I don't think it was quite as bad as he anticipated.

My boys (:


Ben was my hero.  I'm not sure what happened, but a year or two ago Luke became terrified of the train.  I think it was the whistle more than anything.  He absolutely refused to ride the train.  As soon as he heard the whistle start to blow he would cover his ears.  Ben must have bribed Luke just right, because he managed to get Luke back on there this summer.  I'll take it!

I am so thankful to have this fun place in our little town!  As long as Luke doesn't know about Disney World, Kiddie Park is the happiest place on earth!

No comments: