Monday, July 1, 2013

Sunshine, Expectations and Faithfulness

The pictures from this day are deceiving.  They make it look like it was a great day.  It wasn't.  Jon was preparing to go out of town for work.  He had expectations of how he wanted this day to go.  There were communication issues.  As often happens with expectations, there was disappointment.  It just wasn't a great day.

But it was a gorgeous summer day.  We tried to make the best of it.

 


 
 I will just let the pictures be and not dwell on the yuckiness of the day.  Thankfully, tomorrow is a new day. 

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”  Lamentations 3:22-24

No comments: