Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Fun!

Ready to get started!

Ben made his own design.

Abby chose a design stencil out of a book. Here she is stenciling it on.

I think this was Ben's favorite part!

This is NOT Abby's favorite part! She did NOT want to stick her hand in that pumpkin!!

This girl cracks me up! She stuck her carving knife into the pumpkin and wasn't so thrilled that it shot pumpkin juice at her! Next thing I knew she had on safety glasses! Silly girl!

Hard at work!

Look at that concentration!

Abby and her finished pumpkin.

Ben and his finished pumpkin.

The finished product!


Jon and I were so bummed that neither Ben or Abby would let us help! We decided that we would have to go get more pumpkins and make our own! Those pictures are coming!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Those are great pictures! I love the safety glasses, Abby. Both of them did really good at designing their own pumpkins. I'm impressed with Ben's free hand at disigning his (not surprised though). Where is Lukes pumpkin??? Looking forward to the next set of pictures.