Monday, November 9, 2009

Fall Beauty

Who doesn't love fall? I have recently decided that while it is no longer my favorite season, I DO still love it! With the awesome temperatures and GORGEOUS colors, what's not to love? (Aside from the fact that the leaves are falling off the trees means that winter's just around the corner.....) For a very long time I have wanted to have a red maple tree in my yard. When we moved to Oklahoma I got just that! I have marveled at the changing colors of my maple tree every day for the past few weeks. It is so amazing how they change a little bit every day! I love how, at a certain point in time in the fall, the trees actually look like they are glowing! My tree looks like that right now! On Saturday I went out to look at the tree, but this time I got right up close to it and admired the colors. It was amazing how one leaf could have four different colors! All on one leaf!
You will have to click on this picture and view the larger image to see just how amazing these leaves are! You can see every little vein running through it!
Couldn't resist a sweet fall picture with my man!

I am so thankful to God for His gorgeous display at this time of year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your camera! That is a great picture of you and "your man" btw. :O) Chris and I both agree that you can tell you've lost weight Jamie. Your face has slimmed down showing off that beautiful smile of yours!
I MISS YOU!!!