Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

This year we spent Thanksgiving in Hutchinson, KS with Jon's parents. Our time was filled with amazing food, playing some Wii, shopping (with a great friend - without any kids!!) and just hanging out relaxing and enjoying each other!

My mother-in-law, Jeanie, hard at work preparing our wonderful Thanksgiving meal!

Isn't it beautiful?! We are truly blessed!!

After dinner we forced ourselves to go for a walk.

My three little blessings!


Dessert time! This dessert, Frozen Chocolate Mint Dessert, was amazing!

Carrot Cake, YUM!!

Luke really enjoyed the chocolate mint dessert!


A little post-dessert playtime.

I know this isn't a very good picture, but I was SHOCKED that Wal-Mart had EVERY check-out open on Black Friday! There sure were a lot of people there! But I got what I was after, so it was all good! I LOVE going shopping the day after Thanksgiving!! I am pleased to say that I am finished shopping for my kiddos aside from their stockings!! (And those are almost finished too!)

One of Luke's favorite things at Grandma and Grandpa's house is playing with their dog, Toby! As long as Toby is in his cage and not getting too close to his face, he loves him! We heard a lot of, "Dah, dah, dah...". That's Luke-speak for "dog".

Ben, Abby and Luke with Grandma & Grandpa Grief.

The Grief guys.

The Grief girls.

No comments: