Monday, November 16, 2009

Will My Family Ever All Be Well?

Not too much has been going on around the Grief house. Besides going to the doctor, that is. We have had too much sickness going on here. Luke was into the doctor last week for another ear infection. Those sure are getting old! I am praying that this first round of antibiotics will take care of it! Every time Luke has had an ear infection it has taken three rounds of antibiotics to get rid of it! I thought for sure that he would have tubes by now.

Ben was home from school on Friday feeling absolutely horrible. He had been vomiting in the night, had a fever, achy body, sore throat, white spots on the back of his throat...all the signs of strep throat. Jon took him to the doctor on Saturday morning (I asked him to take Ben because they probably think I am the most paranoid mom ever with as often as we are there!). They did a quickie strep test and it came out negative. I am still not convinced, three days later, that it was correct. It is now Monday and Ben still has a very sore throat. I just don't know what to do. This is the third time Ben has been sick since school started! So much for perfect attendance.

As I type this, Jon is laying in bed not feeling well. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???

No comments: