Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl XLIV

We love football and always look forward to the Super Bowl, but this year was a bit more exciting since the Colts were in it! Ben is the biggest Colts fan I know, so that made things really fun! We decided to have a Super Bowl party this year! Fun, fun, fun!!!

Yep, they all wore their Colts gear to church! (Luke and I stayed home since he wasn't feeling well.)

I wish this picture wasn't blurry! My boys are so cute!

Ben and Abby are making signs for the big game.

Ben's banner hanging on the outside of the house.

Abby's sign.

The guys and Luke. (Oops, I guess I caught Luke mid-blink.)

This is what the girls did during the game. We put a t.v. in Abby's room since we knew they would have no interest in watching the game.

My boys watching the game. :)

The biggest Colts fan!! He told me that morning that he was even going to wear blue and white underwear! He's crazy! He wouldn't take the foam finger off for the whole game because he thought that would be bad luck! Apparently the Colts needed more than that...

These two pretty much adore each other! They are buds!


The Pursley family!

The Armstrong family!

My awesome family!

I was pretty proud of my Super Bowl cakes! Aren't they adorable?! I have to give Jon some credit. He made the horseshoes and wrote 'Colts'. I think he did a pretty good job!

Despite the Colts loss, we had a great time! I have some pretty awesome people in my life!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time even if I wasn't there. :O) Just kiddin I'm really happy you've found friends there! Love the new background btw!! too cute!

Kelly said...

That looks like a fun party! Your cakes turned out really cute!