Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lukey Luke's 2nd Birthday!

My baby is 2!!! I can hardly believe it! We really didn't have a whole lot planned for Luke's birthday so it was pretty low key. The day, however, did include the usual presents and cake and ice cream. Check it out...
Shockingly, Luke really wasn't interested in the presents. They sat there for a good 24 hours and he never messed with them. Crazy! He was interested in the "Mr. Birthday" book and snuck it off of the package it was attached to.
Present Time!!
I still can't get over the fact that Luke didn't care for opening the presents! He actually cried through most of it! We basically had to open them for him! I have a feeling that won't be the case at Christmastime or his next birthday!
No, that's not a smile...
We had to take a time out from presents to regroup. The poor child was traumatized from having to open presents! What in the world???
That's better!
Silly kids! :)
This present made it all ok! Luke was so happy with his new sandbox from Grammy!! I think he is going to get A LOT of use out of this one!!!
Grammy, this is for you! (I'm sure no one else will care...)


I think Ben and Abby liked it too! :)
He really likes his new Buzz sleeping bag too! (He opened this up much later!)
Waiting patiently...
My sweet birthday boy!!
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Lucas! Happy birthday to you!!!!!
YUM YUM!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!!
I LOVE YOU!!



2 comments:

Pat said...

HOW CUTE!! Looks like he had a fun day. I'm sure he will enjoy the turtle for many years. He looked like he enjoyed the cupcake. They sure were cute!!

Anonymous said...

He is so stinking adorable! You really got some great pictures. Cracks me up he didn't want his presents.