Monday, April 11, 2011

The Three Amigos

One of the reasons that we went to Hutchinson was so that Ben could see his two best buddies. It was Sam's 13th birthday and Luke was due to have surgery the week after we left. I can't even express what great friends these boys are! They are three of the sweetest, kindest boys I know! I know I say this every time I talk about them, but I am SO happy that they have been able to maintain a friendship over the past (almost) three years since we moved away! I think they have the makings of a lifelong friendship!

So...what do teenage boys do when they are together? Play video games, of course! (I'm sure there was plenty of eating involved, as well!)
This is how the three boys always leave each other! They hug all the way out to the car!
True friendship! I love it!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh that's so sweet! I'm not sure that's the word they would like to hear but it's true! What a blessing true friendship is!