Thursday, November 15, 2012

Freezer Meals

Like most women, I have been completely sucked in to Pinterest! It is one of my favorite things these days!  Thankfully I have had to spend a lot of time off of my feet, so I haven't felt quite as guilty about spending so much time browsing.  One of my favorite things about Pinterest is that I can use it to make my weekly dinner menus.  I recently discovered and had to try some freezer meal  planning.  I found these recipes and couldn't wait to get started!


I spent about an hour and a half in the kitchen preparing, packing and cleaning the kitchen.  It truly doesn't get much better than that!

I am excited to have five meals ready to go into the crockpot!  I can't wait to give all of these meals a try!

1 comment:

Mom said...

What a great idea!! I love having a backup of meals in the freezer. You'll have to let me know how the meals were. They look good!!