Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Temptation

The cold, snowy days made me want to bake. Not to mention that it seemed like every time I looked at Facebook someone posted that they had baked something. So I caved and made a batch of brownies. I will say that out of the entire dish, I only ate two!! It was easier to say "no" when I discovered that it was a whopping 170 calories for one little brownie! I had to laugh when I found this is in the refrigerator after Ben and Abby finished cleaning the kitchen.
Can you read it?
Apparently Ben didn't want Jon and I to be tempted by the delicious brownies!
I love that kid!

3 comments:

ValAnn said...

That is the best! You have to be so proud of your kids! :) I was just thinking I needed to make some banana bread today...

Pat said...

I love it!!

Anonymous said...

He cracks me up!