Friday, July 1, 2011

The Three Amigos Summertime Fun!

I know I have blogged about Ben and his amigos before, but it never ceases to amaze me how these three boys have been able to maintain such a great friendship over the past three years since we moved away from Hutchinson!

A few months ago, Sam's mom called me to see if we could arrange a time this summer for Ben to go up to Hutch and spend a few days with the guys. Absolutely! Ben counted down the days until it was time to go! He was packed three weeks early!

Sam, Ben & Luke

They had a great time! When I picked Ben up I found out that he hadn't slept at all the night before! That wasn't exactly shocking news. That's pretty normal when the guys all get together. They want to spend as much time together as they possibly can while they can! I can't blame them! Anyway, I thought Ben would end up sleeping most of the way home. He didn't! He talked almost the entire way! All the way up until we were 15 minutes from home! (That wasn't terribly shocking either since Ben is into sharing all the details of everything!) This is what happened when we got home...

He crashed! Obviously a great few days!

It is awesome to watch these boys all grow up together, yet far apart. They are three of the nicest boys that I know! I definitely think they have the makings of a life long friendship!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Boys just want to have fun!! First fun, then sleep!!