Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ben!!

I'm not sure how it happens, but every year my kiddos continue to get older! I know I say this about every birthday, but I can't believe Ben is 14! This is just getting crazy!

Look at this kid! He is just growing up so fast! He is looking and sounding more and more like a young man everyday!

No matter his age, I know Ben will always love to get presents!

Abby thought she was so funny. She wrapped up a movie that Ben had brought home from Grammy's the day before and some Q-Tips. Ha ha ha!!

Ben isn't a huge fan of traditional birthday cake (gasp!) and opted for Death By Chocolate for the third year in a row!

Dad and I are so proud of the fine young man you are growing up to be! You make us proud! We are so blessed to have a son who loves the Lord and wants others to know him too! We love you very, very much!!
Happy Birthday, Buddy!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Happy Birthday, Ben! I loved the post with all the pictures, especially the one of the 3 of you. Was that "Call of Duty"? Neil loves that. I think they can play each other over the internet; they should do that. Also, way to go Abby! I love your sense of humor. :)

Anonymous said...

He's growing up Jamie. :O( Hope you had a great Birthday Ben!