Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

When I asked Jon what he would like to do for Father's Day, he said that he would like to grill hamburgers and hang out outside all day.  He didn't want to have any kind of plans.  He just wanted to spend the day outside with the fam.  Sooo...that's exactly what we did.  There weren't very many pictures taken, but there were some cute ones!


Of course, the day started out with a few little presents!
(Check out the cute bow!  Abby made her own bow for her present.  Jon thought it was the perfect accessory for the morning!)





Happy Father's Day, Jon!  Thank you for being such a great father to our children.  I appreciate the example you are setting for them as such a hard working dad!  I know that our kiddos are at difficult ages, but hang in there, it will get better!  (I have to tell myself that too!)  I love you and appreciate everything you do for our family!

No comments: