Monday, October 15, 2012

Mother/Son Banquet 2012

The Mother/Son Banquet is an event I look forward to every year.  This year, I know Ben was looking forward to it too, because as soon as he found out about it, he signed us up.


 This year we opted to dress a little bit nicer.   (:  I'm glad we did!  Look at my handsome boy!

The night was very nice.  We played games, were served a delicious dinner, listened to our pastor's wife speak, prayed together and just enjoyed each others company.

I'm glad we have the opportunity each year to make sure that we spend a night out on a date.  I wish we did it more often.  As frustrated as Ben can make me, I love him so much and am so proud of him!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Cute picture of you and Ben. He sure is a handsome young man. Glad you had a good time!!