Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Vacation: Day 5

Today we left Indiana...
and made our way through Ohio...
...into Michigan!

I don't know about you, but when we visit a place that we haven't been to in a long time, there are certain places that we know we have to go to!
This is one of them! Every time we go to Michigan Jon and I both want to get some pizza bread and it never happens! 7-Eleven doesn't carry it anymore and the bakery it comes from has been closed when we've driven by! Not the case this time!!
We got our pizza bread and it was as DELICIOUS as we remembered!! The kids loved it too!!
Of course, to top off our lunch we had to have Slurpees too!! YUM!!!
I love this picture because that is my dad's chair! I think the kids love it for that reason too!

One thing I wanted (but dreaded) to do while in Michigan was to go to the cemetery. I hadn't seen my dad's grave stone since it had been put in. This was very tough! :'(
Dad's stone.
Grandpa's stone.

After the cemetery we headed over to Michele's house to visit everyone there!
Grandma and Luke are looking for "kitties"!
Luke really enjoyed Jake too!
Jake was barking at the cats on t.v.!
Luke and Uncle John had a great time playing together!
The kids all had a great time!!
Ben, my aunt Michele, me and Abby!
Everyone!
Me and Grandma Vinson!
I know this picture is blurry, but thought it was priceless!
We had to make it to Olga's for a BLT Olga and an orange cream cooler! Delicious as always!
Mary, Denise's (my step-mom) granddaughter, couldn't get enough of Abby!
Jayden, Denise's grandson, couldn't get enough of Ben!
It was really loud when Jon was blowing up the air mattress!
Time for bed!!

No comments: