Friday, October 29, 2010

Crafting With A Friend

The Halloween jars have been a hit! My friend, Deborah, who is super duper crafty came over to make some of her own.
She refused to look at the camera, however! (Hi Deborah! :) )
Her sweet baby, Emma was a perfect angel!
I don't have a picture of Deborah's finished product, but here is the one I made. It's huge! (Thank you, Sheila!) I love it!

Deborah brought over some Christmas tissue paper too and we made some Christmas jars, but I don't even want to talk about that for several more weeks!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Looks like fun!! Wish I were there to do crafts :(

Sheila said...

Your welcome! I asked my grandparent to save more of the half gallon size from their pickles so I don't have to use Miss Joy's. I love the gallon! I will have to make one now! Sam made the mummy yesterday. It is cute!