Friday, October 29, 2010

Lukey & His "Lankie"

Luke is my Linus. He loves his blankie! He carries it around wit him, eats with it, takes it in the car, sleeps with it (but does just fine without it too)...

Well, yesterday morning Luke brought his blankie to me and told me that it had something gross on it. I took a look at it and sure enough there was. I told him that his blankie needed to go in the washer for a bath. YIKES!! He was not a happy boy!
He cried for almost the entire hour that the blankie was in the washer. I tried to console him with another blankie that is even softer than his favorite, but he just wasn't having it! I was completely surprised by his behavior because I have never seen him act this way about his blankie.
He was VERY happy when the dryer was finished and he could get in there and find his blankie!
See what a happy boy he is now!
Crazy!

2 comments:

Pat said...

That is too cute!!! What a kid!! I guess he knows what he likes!!

Anonymous said...

I love the one where he's using it as a pillow on the chair/couch and watching TV. :O) Too cute!!