Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm a little late. Better late than never, right! I'm not sure why I've taken a bit of a blogging break, but I'm back!

The first two weeks of 2011 have been pretty uneventful. I'm certainly not complaining! Do you remember how last year started for us? Here's a refresher. Ugh...I just re-read that post and can almost feel the kidney pain now! Thankfully, I haven't had any more issues. I had hoped that the kidney stones were not an indicator of how our 2010 would turn out, however, it was quite a medical year! That may have been a little bit by choice. Since we not only met our deductible, but also our "max out of pocket" for the year, we decided that anything that needed to be done or could be done, had to be done in 2010! Check this out!

January
I had kidney stones.
Jon had the stomach bug.
I had the stomach bug.
Abby had the stomach bug.
Luke had multiple ear infections.

February

Luke had more ear infections and croup.

March

Luke finally got tube in his ears and his adenoids.

April

Jon had a little procedure... :)
Luke had another ear infection! (Even with the tubes!)

May

NOTHING!

June

Ben broke his foot.
Luke had yet another ear infection!
Ben was sick. (Nothing major)

July

Abby got her new teeth!
Luke had a little boy procedure...

August-November

NOTHING!! Can it be?!

December

Abby had a sinus infection.
Ben got his tonsils and adenoids out.
Jon had some minor, harmless moles and a cyst removed.

Whew!! That was just plain crazy! We really did have a good year! We just tend to refer to 2010 as a "medical year"! Our prayer is for a healthy 2011!!

2 comments:

Athena said...

I remember almost ALL of those things last year!! I sure hope that 2011 is much healthier for your family! :)

Anonymous said...

I hear ya my friend! Praying for a very healthy year for us all! :O)