Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I am one blessed mom!
I had a super Mother's Day! There was NO cooking, cleaning, laundry, changing diapers, breaking up fights...you name it, Jon and the kids took care of it! Even gifts! Abby made me cry by being so sweet! She made a whole bunch of gifts at school. I love those school made gifts! I Have to share a few of the things that she made!(You can click on the pictures to enlarge them so they are easier to read.)
I love my baby girl!!

After church we headed to Tulsa to go to our FAVORITE Mexican restaurant! Delicious! This is how Luke spent his time waiting for our table to be ready:
This was one of the most wonderful gifts I could ask for! Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby! That nap sure helped the rest of the day be more enjoyable!
After eating we did a little bit of shopping and enjoyed a delicious (half-price!) frappaccino from Starbucks! What more can a mama ask for???

I love my kiddos and am so thankful to be a mom!
Thank you, Lord for this blessing!

1 comment:

Pat said...

I'm glad you had a great day!! You really are BLESSED!! Abby sure knows how to pull at your heart strings. Great job Abby.