Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Touch-A-Truck

Last weekend we went to a little thing at the park called Touch-A-Truck. I had heard of it before but didn't really know what it was until I read about it on a friend's blog. Once I knew more about it, I knew that I couldn't miss taking Luke to it!
The name says it all! You get to, well...touch trucks! :) You actually get to do more than just touch them. You can get in them, honk the horns... Fun stuff! Luke was thrilled when we pulled up and saw all of the trucks! He jumped right up in this bus and thought it was great! He watches Abby get on the bus everyday, so I know he thought it was great to get on it himself!
I dread the day when I see Luke riding away in a bus :'(
Driving the firetruck.

Everything was going along just grand until the horns and sirens on the police car and ambulance starting going off! At that point, Luke didn't want anything to do with any of the vehicles we had left to look at!
He wouldn't even walk on his own!
In Luke's defense, I have to say that the horns and sirens were LOUD! I think I would have been scared too!
It was neat to get to see all of the trucks and get in them and look around. I would love to take Luke back again next year! Hopefully he won't be too afraid of the loud sounds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great event for a little boy!