Monday, May 30, 2011

Grammy & The McCracken's Come For A Visit!

I was so excited for some of my family to come for a visit! Ben is the only one of the kids that knew when they were coming! Abby knew, but didn't know when. Luke didn't know at all! He was VERY happy when he woke up to Nolan being in his room! Abby was was surprised when she walked in the door from school and saw everyone sitting in the living room!

One of the main reasons for everyone coming was for Abby's fifth grade graduation. Grammy was here for Ben's, so it only seemed right for her to be here for Abby's. Since my mom was coming, it seemed like a good time for the guys to plan the hike that they had been talking about for the past several months. I'll take any reason! I'm just always happy to have my family come out for a visit!

Be prepared for the next several blog posts to be FULL of pictures! Mom can't help but take hundreds of pictures a day and we had a lot going on while they were here!

Day one consisted of:
Happy hellos...
Reading books...
Hard lessons in sharing...
Jumping...
Jumping...
Relaxing...
And yummy dinner!
There is MUCH more to come!

No comments: